Assisting of Personal Activities / Daily Living
We help you carry out your daily personal activities and enhance your ability to live independently as much as possible.
Assisting of Personal Activities in Sydney
Our staff are available to visit your home 24/7 around the clock to assist you with your daily tasks.
We work alongside participants and carers in developing and implementing skills to encourage independent and self-care living skills required on a day-to-day basis.
Such activities included but not limited to are:
- Personal Hygiene, that is helping you with your daily tasks (showering, dressing, toileting etc.)
- Support to help you get out and about in the community including driving you to places or accompanying you on public transport.
- Someone to assist with food preparation and meals, or the costs associated with meal delivery
- Support with health and fitness
- Assistance getting to appointments.
Please fill out the following form. One of our staff will reply to you as soon as possible.